The Recent Alumni Advisory Council (RAAC) is comprised of alumni who attended a New York City public school in the last ten years. RAAC members join the central p.s. alumni team in supporting strategic planning through:
- Planning and executing special events
- Giving feedback on marketing, social media and digital strategy
- Helping coordinate mentoring & service opportunities
- Planning strategic alumni recruitment efforts
Lend your ideas to the planning process
- Have attended a New York City public school in the last 10 years
- Currently work or attend college in NYC
- Commit to attend a monthly ninety minute meeting
- Expect to support a variety of special projects, campaigns, and other initiatives
Even though this is an unpaid position, serving as an advisory council member will empower you to play a key role in implementing p.s. alumni and making a direct impact on New York City public education.
For more information, please access the online application below.